The use of new EV battery should be noted: Remember to avoid battery pack collisions. Remember that power battery packs should not get water when electric vehicles are cleaned. Pay attention to the operating temperature of electric vehicles. Avoid over-discharge and pay attention to the battery-electric quantity which displays on the meter. Avoid long-term storage of electric vehicles. When the power battery is overheated, remember to stop and dissipate heat.
1. When using and cleaning new energy vehicles, the power battery pack should be avoided from impact and water inlet.
2. When the meter shows that the power is low, the power battery should be charged in time to avoid the loss of power and affect the use of the power battery, or even shorten the service life of different types of EV batteries.
3. The ambient temperature when charging an automotive new EV battery should be between 10°C and 30°C, and should keep good ventilation. Lower temperatures will affect the charging efficiency and even cause sulfation. Higher temperatures can easily cause the parameter drifts of charger components and even cause thermal runaway and swell the battery.
4. In daily use, electric vehicles should try not to drive to the maximum mileage. The best mileage is 1/3-2/3 of the longest mileage. (For example, for a car with a maximum mileage of 150km, it is best not to exceed 100km in daily use. This can greatly extend the service life of the power battery and reduce the use cost of the new EV battery.)
5. When the electric car battery cell overheating alarm occurs during the driving of the electric vehicle, it is necessary to stop and cool down the battery, and continue driving after the overheating warning light goes out. If the battery overheating warning occurs frequently or the battery failure warning light is always on, it should be troubleshot by professionals on time, it is strictly forbidden for non-professionals to disassemble and assemble the battery pack by themselves to avoid personal injury.
6. The charger used with the car must have sufficient accuracy and stable current performance and pass the company's technical inspection and certification. It is strictly prohibited to use poor quality, low price and poor aging resistance, otherwise, it will damage the battery used for electric cars.
7. When a pure electric vehicle is not in use, the battery needs to be fully charged and stored, and recharged once a month, to avoid long-term power loss causing the plate of new EV battery sulfate salinization.
8. When these types of EV batteries are on fire, should use dry sand or a nitrogen fire extinguisher to extinguish the fire.
In addition to the above power battery precautions, it is also a need to pay attention to the prohibition of fiercely stepping on the accelerator (throttle) during the use of pure electric vehicles. The speed should be increased slowly, otherwise, it will seriously shorten the service life of the power battery or even burn out the motor. So we must pay attention to it when driving.